1. COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
We are dedicated to safeguarding your personal information and maintaining the highest standards of privacy protection. Our commitment includes compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations, including the PDPA.
2. PURPOSE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy notice is designed to inform you about:
- The types of information we collect from you
- Your rights regarding your personal data
- How we collect and use your information
- How to contact us with privacy-related concerns
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW
a. Personal Information: We may collect personal data, including but not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company name (if applicable)
- Other information you provide through our contact forms or during communication with us
b. Automatically Collected Information: We may automatically collect certain information when you visit our website, including:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Operating system
- Referral source
- Pages viewed
- Length of visit
- Date and time of your visit
We collect this information through cookies and similar tracking technologies. You can manage your cookie preferences through your web browser settings.
c. Purpose of Data Collection: We collect and use your information for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity
- To respond to your inquiries and requests
- To provide you with information about our services
- To improve our website and services
- To comply with legal obligations
- To improve our services
- Security vetting
We will only process your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If there is any change in the purpose for which we collect your personal data, we will update the information in this document. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the process for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us at email@example.com. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so as well as obtain your consent to the use of your personal data for such purpose where we are required to do so by law.
d. Retention of Information: We only retain your personal data for so long as is necessary for us to process your personal data as described above. However, please be advised that we may retain some of your personal data after you cease to use our services, for instance, if the data is necessary to meet our legal obligations, such as retaining the information for tax and accounting purposes. In some circumstances, we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
e. Transfer of Information: We may transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore and if we do so, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA. For instance, we will always ensure that there is a proper legal agreement that covers the data transfer.
f. Information about Other Individuals: If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- Receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices
- Give consent to the transfer of his/her personal data abroad
- Give consent to the processing of his/her personal data
a. Data Security: We employ industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, or alteration. However, no method of data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
b. Third-Party Websites: Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these external sites. Please review the privacy policies of those websites when you navigate to them.
of a provision shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
5. Adhering to GDPR
- If you are located in the European Union, you have certain rights under the GDPR, including:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to rectify inaccuracies in your data
- The right to erasure (in certain circumstances)
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to processing
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
To exercise any of these rights or for any privacy-related inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEU Battery Materials Pte Ltd
Business Registration Number: 202119965Z
Address: 21 Bukit Batok Crescent, WCEGA Tower #10-75 Singapore 658065