Help recover critical metals for the world.
We are a lithium ion battery recycling startup that uses our patented world’s first electrochemical process to recycle batteries. We strive to push for a cleaner battery recycling environment, for a better place for our world, country and families. We do this by transforming the recycling industry by reducing pollution and contributing to a cleaner battery recycling environment. With support from Temasek Foundation, ComfortDelGro, Momentum VC (SMRT), and so many more, we have built our plant in Singapore.
We are a young and fast growing startup, looking for individuals who have the energy and willingness to push the boundaries of technologies. We are looking for individuals who possess the following skill sets to help with the scaling up of our business.
Who You Are
We are looking for hydrogen researchers or specialist. These can potentially come from areas such as electrochemistry, fuel cell.
We are looking for individuals who fall within this scope of experience:
- PhD or MS/BS with direct experience in chemical engineering, chemistry, electrochemistry, materials science, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in electrochemical systems, electrocatalysis, device design and component analysis (including graduate research)
- A strong experimental background in fundamental and applied electrochemistry with demonstrated knowledge or expertise in electroanalytical and electrochemical cell characterization
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Electrode fabrication and material synthesis for electrolyzer cells
- Research and develop new forms of electrodes
- Research into hydrogen capture process
- Conduct experiments on hydrogen evolution/oxygen evolution/oxygen reduction/CO2RR reaction in alkaline media