Help recover critical metals for the world.
We are a lithium ion battery recycling startup that uses our patented world’s first electrochemical process to recycle batteries. We strive to push for a cleaner battery recycling environment, for a better place for our world, country and families. We do this by transforming the recycling industry by reducing pollution and contributing to a cleaner battery recycling environment. With support from Temasek Foundation, ComfortDelGro, Momentum VC (SMRT), and so many more, we have built our plant in Singapore.
We are a young and fast growing startup, looking for individuals who have the energy and willingness to push the boundaries of technologies. We are looking for individuals who possess the following skill sets to help with the scaling up of our business.
Who You Are
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/ACCA or its equivalent. CA/CPA holders will have an advantage.
- At least 5 years of Financial Accounting, Planning & Analysis experience and ideally in a supervisory role.
- Good knowledge of current accounting and financial practices
- Good presentation skills – ability to prepare and deliver clear and impactful presentations to senior management.
- Strong analytical skills – skilful at collecting and organizing data, logically interpreting it and making intelligent conclusions.
- Strong interpersonal skills – relates well to all kinds of people, builds constructive and effective relationship.
- Strong in managing multiple tasks, with the ability to plan, organize and prioritize well. Ability to work under pressure and to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Have a strong command of Excel skills.
- Understanding of Xero Accounting software
- Integrity and Trust – widely trusted and honest, keeps confidences, and adheres to core values and beliefs.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide strategic financial guidance to the company’s management team, identifying opportunities for cost optimization and profit enhancement.
- Oversee and manage all financial activities of the company, including budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, reporting and day-to-day finance operations.
- Manage the company’s cash flow, working capital, and capital expenditure processes effectively.
- Develop and monitor departmental budgets, track financial performance, and implement corrective actions when necessary.
- Prepare accurate financial statements, management reports, and variance analyses for senior management and stakeholders.
- Implement and maintain robust financial controls, ensuring compliance with company’s policies, relevant regulations and accounting standards.
- Perform month-end closing activities and prepare financial statements in accordance with accounting policies, reporting standards and statutory requirements.
- Coordinate the preparation of budget and financial forecasting and reporting any variances.
- Prepare and publish all monthly/quarterly financial statements.
- Review and submit claims to government and other grant agencies.
- Review and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain strong internal controls.
- Streamline and improve finance and accounting processes and systems.
- Coordinate the management of cash flow, payments and debt collection.
- Act as key liaison to internal and external auditors.
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.