Help recover critical metals for the world.
We are a lithium ion battery recycling startup that uses our patented world’s first electrochemical process to recycle batteries. We strive to push for a cleaner battery recycling environment, for a better place for our world, country and families. We do this by transforming the recycling industry by reducing pollution and contributing to a cleaner battery recycling environment. With support from Temasek Foundation, ComfortDelGro, Momentum VC (SMRT), and so many more, we have built our plant in Singapore.
We are a young and fast growing startup, looking for individuals who have the energy and willingness to push the boundaries of technologies. We are looking for individuals who possess the following skill sets to help with the scaling up of our business.
Who You Are
We are looking for electrochemical researchers who have experience in any of these areas; redox flow process, fuel cell, vanadium flow batteries, electrolyzers.
We are looking for an individual who possesses the following skillset to help with the scaling up of our business.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Further research and development of NEU's lithium recycling system
- Preparation for and operation of recycling system
- Responsible for recycling process optimization
- Work on material testing and chemical analysis using various lab testing equipment
- Manage a series of prototypes for various experiments